8 Days – Departures:
23 October 2019
The “golden city,” as it is often called Prague, is the capital and largest city in the Czech Republic. Built on the Vltava River, Prague was fortunate to stay almost unnatural from the two world wars, making it a diamond from the past. In recent years, Prague has experienced explosive growth and today it is a major economic, cultural and tourist center. The Czechs are peaceful people and are distinguished for their hospitality and the prices you will meet in Prague, although significantly higher than in the past, are moving at reasonable levels. Prague is an important destination for the Greeks, resulting in the large and central restaurants and cafes being able to find the catalogs in Greek language.
Vienna is the capital of Austria and it is the cultural and economic heart of the country. Vienna has played a central role in the European political scene since 1804, when it became the capital of the Austrian Empire until the end of the First World War that found the Empire of the Austro-Hungarian Empire defeated and split. Today, Vienna may not have the political glory of the past, but it is one of the best cities on the planet to live in, something that many organizations have recognized in various surveys in recent years. Visually, Vienna will amaze you with the ambiance of the glorious past, the impressive sights and splendid flavors such as the Schnitzel trademark. Prices are reasonably priced and probably cheap compared to other European capitals.
Budapest is the capital of Hungary and the seat of the county of Pest. It has about 1.7 million inhabitants. Budapest became a single city occupying both banks of the Danube River, merging on November 17, 1873 in Buda, Óbuda and Pest. It is the seventh largest city in the European Union (excluding the suburbs and the metropolitan area of the cities in general).
ΑTHENS – PRAGUE (OLD CITY TOUR)
PRAGUE – KARLOVY VARY
PRAGUE – CASTLE TOWN TOUR
PRAGUE – CESKY KRUMLOV – VIENNA
VIENNA – CITY TOUR – VIENNA FORESTS
VIENNA – BRATISLAVA – DANUBIAN VILLAGES – BUDAPEST
BUDAPEST – ATHENS
Price per person:
(price for all
(price for all
*Child’s price is based on one child΄s stay (up to 11,99 yrs), in the same room with two (2) adults in an extra bed.
Flights with Aegean Airlines:
A3 864 / Athens – Prague: 08:20 (departure) – 10:00 (arrival).
A3 877 / Budapest – Athens: 10:15 (departure) – 13:15 (arrival).
- Air tickets ATHENS – PRAGUE & BUDAPEST – ATHENS with Aegean Airlines.
- One (1) luggage of 23 kg per person.
- Three (3) overnights in Prague in a 4* hotel with breakfast buffet.
- Two (2) overnights in Vienna in a 4* hotel with breakfast buffet.
- Two (2) overnights in Budapest in a 4* hotel with breakfast buffet.
- One (1) meal in Prague at a local restaurant.
- One (1) meal in Karlovy Vary.
- One (1) lunch on the Vltava river cruise.
- One (1) meal at Cesky Krumlov.
- One (1) dinner at the Danubian excursion, at a local restaurant.
- One (1) meal in Budapest.
- Tour of the old town of Prague with a Greek-speaking tour guide.
- Tour of the Prague Castle with a Greek-speaking tour guide.
- All-day excursion to Karlovy Vary.
- Cruise to Moldova.
- Excursion to Cesky Krumlov on our way to Vienna.
- Tour of the city of Vienna with a Greek-speaking tour guide.
- Excursion to the Viennese forests.
- Panoramic tour of Bratislava.
- Tour of Budapest with a Greek-speaking tour guide.
- Excursion to the Danubian villages.
- Luxury coach transport.
- Greek-speaking tour leader – escort.
- Travel insurance.
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharge 150 €.
- Entrances to museums, palaces and to various attractions.
- Everything that is mentioned as optional or proposed, and everything that is not explicitly mentioned in the included.
- The program is indicative. Τhe final trip program will be given to you three days before your departure.
- The range of the tours is possible to change for the best performance of the program without missing anyone of them.
- Passport or new type ID is necessary for all excursions in Europe.
- Children up to 12 years old are travelling only with passport.