6 Days – Departures:
25 January 2020
08, 22 February 2020
07, 14, 21, 25 March 2020
04, 16, 17, 22 April 2020
09, 16, 23 May 2020
LIMASSOL – NICOSIA – TROODOS – KYKKOS MONASTERY – OMODOS – PAPHOS – AGIOS NEOPHYTOS MONASTERY
Cyprus or the Republic of Cyprus, as referred to in the Constitution, is an independent island state of the eastern Mediterranean and the third largest in population and area in the Mediterranean. It is located geographically south of Turkey, west of Lebanon and Syria, northwest of Israel, north of Egypt and southeast of Greece. The Republic of Cyprus has by the rule of law sovereignty over the entire island, according to the UNΟ (United Nations Organization), including its Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ). However, the island is de facto governed by two main parts. The Republic of Cyprus, which controls about 58% of the island’s territory and the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (37% of the island), which arose after the Turkish invasion of Cyprus in 1974. About 5% of the island is occupied by the United Nations (Green Line) and by the United Kingdom, which maintains the areas of sovereign bases in Cape Verde and Dhekelia. International law and the UNO considers the northern part of the island to be under Turkish occupation and its declaration of independence is considered a violation of the United Nations Charter. Cyprus became a member of the European Union in 2004 and of the Eurozone in 2008. It is considered a developed country, with a high per capita income and a very high human development index, and is one of the most important tourist destinations in the Mediterranean.
ATHENS – LARNACA – LIMASSOL
LIMASSOL – NICOSIA – LIMASSOL
LIMASSOL – PLATRES – TROODITISSA – KYKKOS MONASTERY – OMODOS – LIMASSOL
LIMASSOL – AGIOS NEOPHYTOS – PAPHOS – LIMASSOL
LIMASSOL (FREE DAY)
Price per person:
HARMONY BAY 3*
|315 €||405 €||225 €|
|POSIDONIA BEACH 4*|
|425 €||525 €|
*Child’s price is based on one child΄s stay (up to 11,99 yrs), in the same room with two (2) adults in an extra bed.
Flights with Aegean Airlines:
OA 902 / Athens – Larnaca: 08:10 (departure) – 09:50 (arrival).
OA 909 / Larnaca – Athens: 21:10 (departure) – 22:25 (arrival).
- Air tickets ATHENS – LARNAKA – ATHENS with Aegean Airlines.
- Transfer from and to the airport of Cyprus.
- Five (5) overnights in Limassol at a hotel of your choice with a buffet breakfast.
- Five (5) buffet dinners.
- All-day excursion to Nicosia.
- All-day excursion to Troodos, Platres, Trooditissa Monastery, Kykkos Monastery, Omodos.
- All-day excursion to Paphos, Kolossi, Kourion, Agios Neophytos, Agia Solomoni.
- Experienced tour leader – escort of our office.
- Official local tour guide.
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharge 150 €.
- Entrance to museums, palaces and attractions.
- Everything that is mentioned as optional or proposed, and everything that is not explicitly mentioned in the included.
- Departures 21/03, 25/03, 04/04, 16/04, 17/04, 21/04, 09/05, 16/05, 23/05 have an extra charge 50 € per person.
- For Groups and clubs with participation of more than twenty-five (25) persons, will be given an offer according on the date of departure.
- The program is indicative. The final trip program will be given to you three days before your departure.
- The range of the tours is possible to change for the best performance of the program without missing anyone of them.
- On some departures, the program also takes place in reverse.
- Passport or new type ID is necessary for all excursions in Europe.
- Children up to 12 years old are travelling only with passport.