5 Days – Departures:
Every day from 01 June 2019 until 30 September 2019
CAIRO - ALEXANDRIA
One of the most famous destinations in the world. The famous historical wealth, the mythical treasures, the natural beauty of the country but also the special culture of the Egyptians attract millions of visitors each year. Cairo, one of the largest cities in the world, with the great Egyptian Museum, the countless mosques, the famous bazaar of Khan el-Khalili and the nearby Giza Pyramids, and the historic city of Alexandria with the famous lighthouse, are the two major destinations in the country. Life experience is undoubtedly a cruise on the Nile, with its main stations Luxor-Karnak, Valley of Kings-Valley of Queens, Edfu-Esna-Kom Ombo, Aswan-Abu, Sibel-Botanical Garden. The areas that have been developed on the shores of the Red Sea offer perhaps the best diving centers in the world. Hurghada and Sharm El Sheikh are among the most popular resorts in the Red Sea and have the largest tourist development. The best time to visit Egypt is the spring, so the temperatures are softer and the waters are ideal for diving, water sports and swimming.
ΑTHENS – CAIRO
CAIRO – ALEXANDRIA – CAIRO
CAIRO – SAQQARA – MEMPHIS
CAIRO – ΑTHENS
Price per person:
PYRAMIDS PARK RESORT 4*
|475 €||615 €||395 €|
|RAMSES HILTON 5*||555 €||695 €|
HILTON HELIOPOLIS 5* (Deluxe)
|560 €||720 €|
*Child’s price is based on one child΄s stay (up to 11,99 yrs), in the same room with two (2) adults in an extra bed.
Flights with EgyptAir:
MS 748 / Athens – Cairo: 13:15 (departure) – 14:15 (arrival).
MS 747 / Cairo – Athens: 09:15 (departure) – 12:15 (arrival).
MS 750 / Athens – Cairo: 19:00 (departure) – 20:00 (arrival).
MS 749 / Cairo – Athens: 15:00 (departure) – 18:00 (arrival).
- Air tickets ATHENS – CAIRO – ATHENS with EgyptAir.
- Four (4) overnight in Cairo with a buffet breakfast in a hotel of your choice.
- All-day excursion to Alexandria and tour of the city and Library, with lunch at a local restaurant.
- All-day guided tour in Cairo, archaeological museum, Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, with a meal at a local restaurant.
- Transfer Cairo – Alexandria – Cairo with luxury coach.
- Entrance to museums & archaeological sites.
- Transfers from and to the airports of Egypt with luxury coaches.
- Experienced leader / escort of our office.
- Experienced graduate Greek-speaking tour guide.
- Local representative services.
- Liability insurance.
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharge 175 €.
- Egypt Visa 30 €.
- Tips 3 € per day per person.
- Entrance to the Pyramids and entrance to the halls with the Mummies in the Museum.
- Extra hotel services (drinks, meals, telephones, etc.).
- Everything that is mentioned as optional or proposed and everything that is not explicitly mentioned in the included.
- The program is indicative. The final trip program will be given to you three days before your departure.
- The range of the tours is possible to change for the best performance of the program without missing anyone of them.