8 Days – Departures:
29 June 2019
13, 27 July 2019
10 August 2019
Budapest is the capital of Hungary and the seat of the county of Pest. It has about 1.7 million inhabitants. Budapest became a single city occupying both banks of the Danube River, merging on November 17, 1873 in Buda, Óbuda and Pest. It is the seventh largest city in the European Union (excluding the suburbs and the metropolitan area of the cities in general).
Vienna is the capital of Austria and it is the cultural and economic heart of the country. Vienna has played a central role in the European political scene since 1804, when it became the capital of the Austrian Empire until the end of the First World War that found the Empire of the Austro-Hungarian Empire defeated and split. Today, Vienna may not have the political glory of the past, but it is one of the best cities on the planet to live in, something that many organizations have recognized in various surveys in recent years. Visually, Vienna will amaze you with the ambiance of the glorious past, the impressive sights and splendid flavors such as the Schnitzel trademark. Prices are reasonably priced and probably cheap compared to other European capitals.
The “golden city,” as it is often called Prague, is the capital and largest city in the Czech Republic. Built on the Vltava River, Prague was fortunate to stay almost unnatural from the two world wars, making it a diamond from the past. In recent years, Prague has experienced explosive growth and today it is a major economic, cultural and tourist center. The Czechs are peaceful people and are distinguished for their hospitality and the prices you will meet in Prague, although significantly higher than in the past, are moving at reasonable levels. Prague is an important destination for the Greeks, resulting in the large and central restaurants and cafes being able to find the catalogs in Greek language.
ΑTHENS – BUDAPEST
BUDAPEST – DANUBIAN VILLAGES
BUDAPEST – BRATISLAVA – VIENNA FORESTS – VIENNA
VIENNA – CESKY KRUMLOV – PRAGUE
PRAGUE – CASTLE VISIT WITH CRUISE
PRAGUE – KARLOVY VARY
PRAGUE – OLD TOWN TOUR & PRAGUE – ATHENS
Price per person:
(price for all
*Child’s price is based on one child΄s stay (up to 11,99 yrs), in the same room with two (2) adults in an extra bed.
Flights with Aegean Airlines:
A3 876 / Athens – Budapest: 08:15 (departure) – 09:15 (arrival).
A3 865 / Prague – Athens: 19:00 (departure) – 22:30 (arrival).
- Air tickets ATHENS – BUDAPEST & PRAGUE – ATHENS with Aegean Airlines.
- One (1) luggage 23 kg per person.
- Two (2) overnights in Budapest in a 4* hotel with breakfast buffet.
- Two (2) overnights in Vienna in a 4* hotel with breakfast buffet.
- Three (3) overnights in Prague in a 4* hotel with breakfast buffet.
- One (1) meal in Budapest at a local restaurant.
- One (1) meal at the Danubian excursion, at a local restaurant.
- One (1) meal at Cesky Krumlov.
- One (1) meal in Prague at a local restaurant.
- One (1) meal in Karlovy Vary.
- One (1) meal on the Vltava river cruise.
- Tour of Budapest with a Greek-speaking tour guide.
- Excursion to the Danubian villages.
- Panoramic tour of Bratislava.
- Excursion to the Viennese forests.
- Tour of the city of Vienna with a Greek-speaking tour guide.
- Excursion to Cesky Krumlov on our way to Prague.
- Tour of the Castle and old town of Prague with a Greek-speaking tour guide.
- All day excursion to Karlovy Vary.
- Luxury coach transport.
- Greek-speaking tour leader – escort.
- Travel insurance.
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharge 150 €.
- Entrances to museums and archaeological sights.
- Everything that is not explicitly mentioned in the program or referred to as optional or proposed.
- The program is indicative. Τhe final trip program will be given to you three days before your departure.
- The range of the tours is possible to change for the best performance of the program without missing anyone of them.
- On some departures, the program is also inversed.
- Passport or new type ID is necessary for all excursions in Europe.
- Children up to 12 years old are travelling only with passport.