5 & 6 Days – Departures:
Every Tuesday January until March 2020 (6 days)
Every Wednesday January until March 2020 (5 days)
Bansko, the absolute value for money this winter destination combines good and modern infrastructure with attractive prices as well as easy access from Greece. It is a must destination for friends of winter tourism as it is the largest ski resort in the Balkans that spreads its white slopes from 1,000 to 2,560 meters high. The small traditional town of Bansko with the paved mountain ranges and its preserved historic center with its 18th-century stone houses are ideal for walks. Luxury hotels with excellent spa and indoor pools, casinos, bars, clubs and dining at the traditional mehanas taverns give the rhythm to the after ski life.
ATHENS – BANSKO
BANSKO – ATHENS
BANSKO EXCURSIONS 2020
Departures from Athens, Chalkida, Lamia | January – March
6 days – 4 nights every Tuesday night and Sunday return
5 days – 3 nights every Wednesday night and Sunday return
Prices per person for excursion package
(transportation – accommodation – board – services)
|FRIENDS 3*||Studio||Breakfast||120 €||140 €|
|Standard||Breakfast||140 €||170 €|
|Standard||Half Board||160 €||190 €|
|MOUNTAIN PARADISE 3*|
|Studio||Breakfast||145 €||175 €|
|Studio||Half Board||160 €||190 €|
|BELLEVUE 3* | PARK HOTEL 4*||Standard||Breakfast||145 €||175 €|
|Studio||Breakfast||150 €||180 €|
|Studio||Half Board||170 €||210 €|
|ZARA BOUTIQUE 4*||Standard||Breakfast||180 €||215 €|
|Standard||Half Board||195 €||235 €|
|ST. GEORGE SKI & SPA 4*||Studio||Half Board||170 €||210 €|
|GRAND HOTEL CASINO 4*|
|Deluxe||Half Board||190 €||235 €|
|ST. GEORGE PALACE 4*||Studio||Breakfast||175 €||210 €|
|Studio||Half Board||200 €||270 €|
|PERUN LODGE 4*||Studio||Half Board||185 €||225 €|
|VIHREN PALACE 4*||Standard||Breakfast||185 €||225 €|
|Standard||Half Board||215 €||265 €|
|ΕSuite||Breakfast||200 €||250 €|
|ΕSuite||Half Board||230 €||290 €|
|ASTERA 4*||Studio||Half Board||195 €||245 €|
|PREMIER 5*||Smart||Breakfast||250 €||310 €|
|Smart||Half Board||300 €||380 €|
- Transfer with luxury bus with experienced drivers.
- Accommodation and meals on the mentioned hotels.
- Experienced guides from our office and 24-hour service during your stay in Bansko.
- Free transfer to the lifts from the hotels mini vans.
- Discounts and offers in selected restaurants and businesses in Bansko.
- Free use of spa facilities (swimming pool, sauna, steam bath, relaxation room, gym).
- Liability travel insurance.
- Discounts on equipment rental and ski lessons.
- Lift tickets.
- Extra meals and beverages.
- Optional excursions.
- Special physical wellness programs as massages and beauty programs.
- Travel insurance.
All-day excursion to Sofia. Check out early in the morning. Arrival panoramic and also pedestrian tour to get to know the city and its interesting monuments such as the Nefsky church and the open-air market with old objects and antiques, the Russian church, the old palace and today’s gallery, the Russian soldier monument, the old University, Bridge of Eagles and more. For shopping, Sofia offers amazing opportunities if one considers the 5 mall. Late afternoon we will return to Bansko.
Price per person: 20 €.
Includes: Transport, guide, tour
Daily excursion to Blagoevgrad, the capital of the Southwest Bulgaria with its great market, its pedestrianized center, the old town, and its beautiful cafes next to the river Bistrita.
Price per person: 15 €.
Includes: Transfer, guide, tour. Museum entrances are not included.
- BANYA THERMAL SPRINGS:
Visit the natural thermal springs of the greater Bansko area, where you will have the chance to relax and enjoy the properties of the spring water in a magical environment.
Price per person: 15 €.
Includes: Transfer, use of Spa.
(YOU MUST BE THERE 15 MINUTES BEFORE THE DEPARTURE)
|ALIMOS (1 Palestinis & Lamias – Sklavenitis Parking)||22:30|
|SYNTAGMA (Vasilisis Amalias – Entrance to the National Garden)||21:00|
|KIFISIA (Elaion Square – Super Market Thanopoulos)||23:30|
|SCHIMATARI (Olympus Plaza)||00:10|
|LAMIA (Anthili Best)||01:35|
|VOLOS (Velestinou intersection)||02:45|
|LARISA (Saint George – Old Highway with Volos corner)||03:45|
|KATERINI (OLYMPUS PLAZA – Korinos)||05:15|
|THESSALONIKI (KTEL MACEDONIAS Station)||06:25|
|SERRES (New York café – Lefkonas)||07:30|
|Return (from your hotel reception)||11:00 until 12.00|
- Prices are per person in a double room or studio. For apartments or other room types, each room is priced accordingly. Children up to 6 years old are free of charge at a charge of 50 € with return from Athens, 40 € from Larissa and 30 € from Thessaloniki. Children aged 7 to 12 in the parent’s room on extra bed 25% discount. Single 40% surcharge. 3rd person discount 13 – 18 years on extra bed 10% off hotel 3*. The triple room is double with an extra folding bed or a sofa that opens and becomes a bed.
- Pre-bookings on specific bus seats are not permitted except for health reasons and always upon contact with the office. Based on the law governing coach transportations, stopping for 45 minutes for every 4 hours of driving is mandatory. Rest stops made during the trip are determined by this law and are affected by unpredictable factors such as traffic and weather conditions.
- The hotel’s international regulations stipulate that you can receive your room at 14:00 (check in) and deliver it at 12:00 noon (check out).
- Professional IDs are not a travel document (military, port, firefighters) with exception the police officers who normally travel with their professional identity. Children under the age of 18 who travel with one parent need a valid consent from the other parent. Children under 18 who travel without their parents need a valid consent from both parents.
- Adults and children are required to travel with a new type passport or a new type of identity card with Latin characters. Under no circumstances is the organizer or affiliate office responsible for failing to show travel documents at border check. Owners of non-Greek documents are responsible for crossing the border (For more information call the Bulgarian Embassy in Athens).
- Children up to 12 years only travel with a passport.