4 Days – Departures:
08 March 2019
THRACE – POMAKOCHORIA – ADRIANOPLE
KOMOTINI – ADRIANOPLE – SOUFLI – STAVROUPOLI – SMINTHI – ECHINOS – XANTHI – KAVALA – LEPTOKARYA
The smoke… flickered the city of Xanthi. The beautiful stone-paved alleys with its irregular paths blend perfectly with traditional houses, Byzantine-style churches and the Ottoman heritage. Today the old town is a real gem with restaurants, pubs and amazing shops for original shopping. The walk is relaxing and interesting, as every square, every corner awaits the visitor and a little or more surprise. The Samakov settlement, separated from Xanthi from the Kosonos River, is a special attraction.
ATHENS – KOMOTINI
KOMOTINI – ADRIANOPLE – SOUFLI – STAVROUPOLI – KOMOTINI
KOMOTINI – SMINTHI – ECHINOS – XANTHI – KOMOTINI
KOMOTINI – KAVALA – LEPTOKARYA – ATHENS
Prices per person:
|218 €||293 €|
*Child price is based on one child’s stay (up to 11,99 yrs), in the same room with two (2) adults in an extra bed.
- Excursions – tours according to the program with luxury air-conditioned coaches.
- Three (3) overnights at hotel ANATOLIA 3* of Komotini.
- Three (3) buffet breakfasts and three (3) dinners (one festive).
- Great Lent meal buffet on Clean Monday.
- Leader – escort.
- Residence tax.
- Everything that is not explicitly mentioned in the program or referred to as optional or proposed.
- The range of the tours is possible to change for the best performance of the program without missing anyone of them.