7 Days – Departures:
From December 2019 until March 2020 (daily except Saturday and Sunday)
Kalavryta is a settlement in the prefecture of Achaia. Situated in an altitude of 750 meters it’s not only an ideal winter destination. For ski lovers is a nearby winter excursion, just 77 km from Patra and 142 km from Athens. This winter destination combine good and modern infrastructure with attractive prices as well as easy access from Athens. It is a must destination for friends of winter tourism as it is one of the largest ski resorts in the Balkans. Alternatively, the area is ideal for other activities like hiking in the Vouraikos gorge, excursions to nearby villages and canoe or rafting on the river Ladon. Moreover, Kalavryta have historical and religious value. Do not miss to visit the Site of Execution and the Museum of the Kalavrytan Holocaust, where on December 13, 1943 were taken all men aged 14 and over for execution by the Germans. Impressive is the Great Cave Monastery that dominates, 10 km from the city of Kalavryta, and is built into a cliff while underneath lies the valley of Vouraikos. Luxury hotels with excellent spa and indoor pools, bars, and dining at the traditional Greek taverns give the rhythm to the after ski life.
ATHENS – KALAVRYTA
KALAVRYTA – ATHENS
Prices per person:
Price for child
|330 €||600 €|
1 child up to 12 years old: 60 €
1 child 12-18 years old: 120 €
- 300 € per person (up to 4 people).
- 250 € per person (from 5-8 people).
- 200 € per person (from 9-19 people).
- Transfer from Eleftherios Venizelos airport to Kalavryta and vice versa.
- Accommodation in a 4* hotel with a rich breakfast in a traditional buffet.
- Use of sauna and steam bath in the hotel’s SPA area on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Daily transfers from the hotel to the Kalavryta Ski Center and vice versa.
- Excursion to the famous Monastery of the Great Cave.
- Excursion to the Cave of the Lakes.
- Excursion with the train railway from Kalavryta to Diakofto and vice versa.
- Special track on snow with a four-wheeled jeep vehicle with a driver.
- Multipurpose card for the use of a ski lift and track on the ski center.
- Tenancy of the right ski equipment and training by professional ski instructors if requested.
- English-speaking escort / guide of our office constantly with you on the entire trip for everything you may need, on a 24-hour basis.
- Entrance to the archaeological monuments – museums – Cave of Lakes.
- The dance group in the Greek night.
- The special track in the snow with the jeep.
- The train railway (cost: 19 € per person double route / 9.50 € per person single route).
- The arrival and the departure is not possible on Saturday and Sunday.