6 Days – Departures:
From 15 April 2020 until 31 December 2020
Have a taste of Greece through its culture, its history and its rich flavors!
A trip to Greece can give another dimension to the way we approach life, as long as it is done properly! There are many types of tourism that one may get to explore in Greece and one of the greatest that may tickle your taste buds is that of the gastronomical tourism. Feel and smell local herbs and spices, participate and enjoy the preparation and taste the final outcome. Get to tickle your taste buds Greek style!
CITY TOUR OF ATHENS – ACROPOLIS MUSEUM – CAPE SOUNION
ATHENS – COOKING LESSONS
ONE-DAY CRUISE IN THE SARONIC GULF
ONE-DAY EXCURSION TO MYCENAE – EPIDAURUS – NAFPLIO
ATHENS – AIRPORT
Prices per person in a double room:
15/04/2020 – 30/04/2020
|Price per person: 695 €|
01/05/2020 – 31/12/2020
Price per person: 750 €
- Five (5) overnights in Athens in 3* Hotels with breakfast.
- Transfers from and to Athens airport.
- Three (3) meals according to the schedule.
- City tour of Athens with a visit to the museum of Acropolis.
- Visit of Cape Sounion and to the Cape’s Temple of Poseidon.
- Entrance tickets to the museum of Acropolis.
- One-day cruise to Aegina, Poros and Hydra.
- One-day excursion to Mycenae and Epidaurus.
- Participation to cooking lessons from local tavern chef.
- Porterage, tips.
- Entrance to museums and sightseeing.
- Everything that is not explicitly mentioned in the program or referred to as optional or proposed.
- According to article 53 of Law 4389/2016, from January 1, 2018 all hotels and other tourist accommodation are required to charge tax in favor of the State, under the name “Residence tax”. This tax is not included in the prices of our pricelists or excursions, as it should be paid by the customer directly to the hotel with a separate Deed / receipt upon arrival or departure. The tax per room / per night is: Hotel 3* 1,50 € / Hotel 4* 3,00 € / Hotel 5* 4,00 €.