4 Days – Departures:
Every Friday and Saturday from 05 April 2019 until 29 June 2019
Budapest is the capital of Hungary and the seat of the county of Pest. It has about 1.7 million inhabitants. Budapest became a single city occupying both banks of the Danube River, merging on November 17, 1873 in Buda, Óbuda and Pest. It is the seventh largest city in the European Union (excluding the suburbs and the metropolitan area of the cities in general).
ATHENS – BUDAPEST
BUDAPEST (CITY TOUR)
BUDAPEST (DANUBE VILLAGES)
BUDAPEST – ATHENS
Price per person:
ATRIUM FASHION HOTEL 4*
|360 €||530 €|
NOVOTEL BUDAPEST CENTRUM 4* (Superior)
|450 €||695 €|
*Child price is based on one child’s stay (up to 11,99 yrs), in the same room with two (2) adults in an extra bed.
Flights with Aegean Airlines:
A3 876 / Athens – Budapest: 08:15 (departure) – 09:15 (arrival).
A3 879 / Budapest – Athens: 17:40 (departure) – 20:35 (arrival).
- Air tickets ATHENS – BUDAPEST – ATHENS with Aegean Airlines.
- Three (3) overnights with buffet breakfast in 4* Hotels.
- Transfers from / to the airport and hotel.
- Greek-speaking city tour.
- Liability travel Insurance.
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharge 150 €.
- Entrances at museums, archaeological sites.
- Tips, porterage.
- Luggage cost for flights with Aegean Airlines (60 € per person).
- Everything that is not explicitly mentioned in the program or referred to as optional or proposed.
- The program is indicative. The final trip program will be given to you three days before your departure.
- The range of the tours is possible to change for the best performance of the program without missing anyone of them.
- Passport or new type ID is necessary for all excursions in Europe.
- Children up to 12 years old are travelling only with passport.