6 Days – Departures:
28 December 2019
ROVANIEMI – SNOWMOBILE SAFARI – HUSKIES FARM – SANTA CLAUS VILLAGE – RANUA ZOO – ARKTIKUM MUSEUM – REINDEER FARM
Travel to the unique Finland. Celebrate Christmas with your loved ones in Rovaniemi. The village of Santa Claus and his post office with the Elves are waiting for you. The Arctic Circle and snowy landscapes make a difference in combination with activities that are abundant. Take a snowmobile safari to landscapes of frozen lakes and wild forests. Visit the beautiful husky and magical reindeer farms that are Rovaniemi’s landmarks. Of course, the Arctic King could not be missed from this trip: the polar bear and the famous Santa Claus himself.
ATHENS – ROVANIEMI
SNOWMOBILE SAFARI – HUSKIES DOGS AND SLEIGH RIDE
ROVANIEMI – SANTA CLAUS VILLAGE – SANTA PARK – SNOWMAN WORLD
RANUA ZOO – FAZER
ARKTIKUM MUSEUM – REINDEER FARM – ROVANIEMI
ROVANIEMI – ATHENS
Prices per person:
HOTEL METSAHIRVAS 4*
|2.295 €||2.970 €|
*Child price is based on one child’s stay (up to 10,99), in the same room with two (2) adults in an extra bed.
Flights with Aegean Airlines:
A3 4090 / Athens – Rovaniemi: 08:15 (departure) – 12:55 (arrival).
A3 4091 / Rovaniemi – Athens: 15:05 (departure) – 19:15 (arrival).
- Airline tickets ATHENS – ROVANIEMI – ATHENS with Aegean Airlines.
- Five (5) nights at the Metsahirvas hotel in Rovaniemi.
- Use of the sauna in the hotel.
- Wireless internet in the hotel.
- Buffet breakfast daily.
- Dinner daily with festive buffets included.
- Meals daily.
- Transfer and visit to Santa Claus village in Rovaniemi.
- Arctic Circle Certificate.
- Snowmobile excursion with special clothes and boots.
- Reindeer farm visit and Reindeer sleigh ride.
- Husky dogs farm visit and Husky sleigh ride.
- Transportation as mentioned in the program.
- Transportation to Santa Park with optional entrance (36 € adult / 30 € child 3 to 12 years / child up to 3 years free admission).
- Transportation and entrance to the Ranua Zoo.
- Transportation to the estuary of the Ounas river in the Arctic Circle on the night of 31/12 and a spectacular party for the New Year’s change.
- Specialized local leaders during the activities.
- Excursion leader from Athens.
- Liability Insurance.
- Information leaflet (3 days before departure).
- Airport taxes.
- Everything that is not explicitly mentioned in the program or referred to as optional or proposed.
- Evening excursion to the Northern Lights.
The Northern Lights can be seen in Finnish Lapland. Our position in the Arctic Circle gives us the best chance of seeing it. Our guide will take you out of town to get to the best spots to enjoy a Finnish picnic under the lights of the North Lights.
Duration: 3 hours.
Includes: Bus transportation, excursion meal with sausages, sweets, hot drinks and informations about Northern Lights from the local guide.
Price: 69 € adult / 52 € for children from 4 to 14 years.
- Every person driving a snowmobile must be over 18 years old and have a valid driving license with him.
- Each participant in the snowmobile safari will be given the necessary clothing and equipment including: Overalls, boots, wool socks, gloves, scarf, fullface and helmet.
- Children up to 14 years of age sit on a sled pulling the snowmobile driven by a local escort for safety reasons.
- For younger children it is recommended that one parent sit with the child on the sled for their comfort and safety.
- Children over 14 years of age and over 140 cm high can sit behind their parents in a snowmobile while paying the price of an adult.
- The program is indicative. The final trip program will be given to you three days before your departure.
- The range of tours can be changed for better execution of the program without missing any of them.
- Passport or new type ID is necessary for all excursions in Europe.
- Children up to 12 years old are travelling only with passport.