4 Days – Departures:
Daily from 15 June 2020 until 31 October 2020
Close by, cosmopolitan, Spetses is one of the classic weekend islands – and more. The shopping center and soul of the island is Dapia, the Revolution square, where the island’s artillery was located, with the cannons, the neoclassical mansions and the pebbled streets in elaborate designs. Around the square are, aside most of the shops, the port where flying dolphins arrive and the most important museums. Aside from the classic walk to the old port with the Tarsanades, it’s worth a walk to Kastelli, which is reminiscent of a village – although only minutes away from cosmopolitan Dapia. Cars are not allowed on the island, but you can rent a motorbike or bicycle. On the beaches of the north side, which are also the best, you will reach by boat or sea taxi from the port or by your own means. Closer to the center is the beach of Agia Marina with the organized beach. Opposite is the famous Spetsopoula, the island of Niarchos. The old port and Kounoupitsa, east and west of the port respectively, are the two main attractions beyond Dapia. The route to the old port, the center of nightlife with good restaurants and popular clubs, is very picturesque with imposing mansions. Nearby are the small church of Panagia of Armata and the Garden of the Canonstation of Mexis Hatzigiannis, which is offered for a walk. In Kounoupitsa, again, in a pine-covered area, dominates one of the most famous schools in the country, Anargyreios and Korgialenios. The inner road that starts from Dapia leads to Kastelli, from where hiking enthusiasts will walk in the so-called Spetses forest enjoying the natural landscape and the view of the Saronic Gulf.
Prices per person:
|199 €||219 €||309 €||199 €||159 €||169 €|
|249 €||269 €||399 €||249 €||209 €|
- Ferry tickets economy class Piraeus – Spetses – Piraeus (Piraeus – Spetses: 10:00 – 13:10 / Spetses – Piraeus: 14:05 – 17:15).
- Three (3) overnights with breakfast in Spetses at a central accommodation (Villa Anesis or similar), close to a super market, taverns, entertainment centers and local transport.
- Tour Operator Liability insurance.
- Does not include the accommodation tax of € 0.50 per room, per overnight stay which is paid on the spot by the customers at the hotel.
- The children’s price is valid for a child under 10 years old, together with 2 parents.
- A copy of a valid student ID is required for the student price.
- The family room has a maximum capacity of 4 people.
- The above prices are valid based on availability.
- Does not include everything that is not explicitly mentioned in the program or referred to as optional or proposed.