4 Days – Departures:
Daily from 15 June 2020 until 31 October 2020
Milos is a volcanic Greek island in the Aegean Sea. is known for its fantastic and diverse beaches, its impressive and wild nature, as well as its beautiful Chora, called Plakes overlooking Adamas Bay and the open sea. Thanks to its strategic location between mainland Epirus Greece and Crete and, above all, thanks to its mineral wealth and the mining of the obsidian, Milos was one of the first islands of the Aegean that prosper and began to create a significant culture. Milos is a place of worship of the goddess Aphrodite, one of the statues of “Aphrodite of Milos” is located in the Louvre Museum. The capital of the island, Adamantas is known for its caves and underground galleries. Other famous places are: Kleftiko, and the Cave of Sikia, where access is possible only by boat. It has no forests, no rich vegetation, running waters and rivers, but it has many beautiful beaches, more than 75 in number, with sandy beaches and clear blue waters, with the unique white, red, yellow or black rocks that are not found anywhere else in the rest of Greece. Meet the most exotic island of the Aegean. The island where the Aphrodite of Milos was discovered. Volcanic rocks dye the rocks on the beaches red, pink, orange! Sarakiniko and Kleftiko with white rocks, green waters and caves tell stories about pirates. The catacombs, the exotic beaches, the colorful climate, Ebourios and Mandrakia with the ca ve buildings for the boats, the sunset at Plaka, all here yell: Milos is unique.
Prices per person:
|249 €||279 €||359 €||239 €||199 €||199 €|
|259 €||289 €||379 €||249 €||219 €|
|239 €||259 €||329 €||229 €||189 €|
- Ferry tickets economy class Piraeus – Milos – Piraeus (Piraeus – Milos: 07:00 – 09:55 / Milos – Piraeus: 17:45 – 21:00).
- Three (3) overnights with breakfast in Milos at a central accommodation (Galanis Rooms or Lagada Beach Hotel or similar), close to the beach, close to a mini market, taverns and entertainment centers.
- Tour Operator Liability insurance.
- Does not include the accommodation tax of € 0.50 per room, per overnight stay which is paid on the spot by the customers at the hotel.
- The children’s price is valid for a child under 10 years old, together with 2 parents.
- A copy of a valid student ID is required for the student price.
- In the family room the accommodation is up to 4 people.
- There is a possibility of additional overnights with a corresponding charge.
- The above prices are valid based on availability.
- Does not include everything that is not explicitly mentioned in the program or referred to as optional or proposed.