5 Days – Departures:
Every Friday and Saturday from 15 June 2020 until 31 October 2020
Amorgos is a Cycladic island in the Aegean Sea. It was named after the Amorgos plant, a kind of flax from which the Amorgos tunics were made. It is located at the southeast end of the Cyclades, southeast of Naxos and 136 nautical miles from Piraeus. Its surface is estimated at 121,464 km² and has a coastline of 126 kilometers. Since the end of the 4th millennium BC there have been traces of human presence in Amorgos. In ancient times, Amorgos becomes one of the most important centers of Cycladic civilization. It is located in the center of the South Aegean Sea and its shores are sandy and extremely beautiful. The steep cliffs formed end up in the sea, giving a unique spectacle. The purity of its coasts and the deep blue of the sea enchant you. In the mountain of Prophet Elias, and on its steep sides, the monastery of Panagia Hozoviotissa is built. From there you can see many islands like Naxos, Ikaria, Astypalaia, Ios, Crete. Beautiful places are Chora, Katapola, Tholaria, and Aegiali. Amorgos: From this island of the Cyclades all went: pirates and travelers of the 19th century, hippies of the 70s who lived in Lakki, islanders who were asking for orations from the “talking water” of Agios Giorgios Varsamitis. You will also discover a Greek island untouched by mass tourism, where ancient customs, old footpaths and authentic villages are still preserved. On the beach of Agia Anna you will see the scene from the Besson’s “The Big Blue”. At Panagia Hozoviotissa you will feel the power of faith. Holidays with roasted raki and hot rakomelo in the cafes, a boat trip from Katapola-Aegiali, strolls through the country with the castle and its tiny Cycladic alleys. When you arrive in Amorgos, you will find out how diverse, wild and fascinating this island is.
Prices per person:
|199 €||249 €||399 €||–||169 €||199 €|
|299 €||359 €||619 €||–||249 €|
Prices per person:
|269 €||329 €||459 €||269 €||239 €||269 €|
|319 €||399 €||599 €||319 €||289 €|
|239 €||269 €||349 €||239 €||199 €|
- Ferry tickets economy class Piraeus – Amorgos – Piraeus (Piraeus – Amorgos: 06:45 – 15:10 / Amorgos – Piraeus: 19:00 – 05:00).
- Four (4) overnights in Amorgos at a central accommodation (Amorgos Pension in Katapola or Lakki Village in Aegiali with breakfast, or similar), close to the beach, close to mini markets, taverns and entertainment centers.
- Tour Operator Liability insurance.
- Does not include the accommodation tax of € 0.50 per room, per overnight stay which is paid on the spot by the customers at the hotel.
- The children’s price is valid for a child under 10 years old, together with 2 parents.
- A copy of a valid student ID is required for the student price.
- In the family room the accommodation is up to 4 people.
- The above prices are valid based on availability.
- Does not include everything that is not explicitly mentioned in the program or referred to as optional or proposed.