November until March every Tuesday, Saturday
April until October every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday
English, French, Italian.
Argolis is one of the regional units of Greece. It is part of the Peloponnese region, located in the eastern part of the peninsula of the Peloponnese and part of the three-point region of Argolida, Arcadia and Corinthia. If you love history, then Argolis is a place definitely worth visiting. It is one of the most famous destinations in Greece and is ideal for travelers who like to visit invaluable archaeological monuments. The famous Mycenae, the Ancient Theater of Epidaurus and the beautiful city of Nafplio await us to reveal their long history and to travel us to different eras.
Leave by the coastal road along the Saronic Gulf to the Corinth Canal, which connects the Aegean Sea with the Ionian Sea, (short stop).
Drive to Mycenae, the Homeric city of Atreides, the city “rich in gold” of the ancient poets.
Visit the Lion’s Gate, the Cyclopean Walls, and the Royal Tombs e.t.c.
Depart for Nafplion through the fertile plain of Argolis, the picturesque town nestling at the foot of a cliff crowned by the mighty ramparts of the Palamidi Fortress (short photo stop), leave for Epidauros, to visit the Theatre (4th century B.C.) famous for its astonishing acoustics.
Return to Athens by the National road connecting Epidauros with Corinth. Lunch in Mycenae.
April until October:
Including lunch 114,00 € per person
Without lunch 100,00 € per person
November until March:
Including lunch 100,00 € per person
Without lunch 87,00 € per person
- LANGUAGE: All excursions are bilingual, unless otherwise stated.
- PRICES: Valid for the specific period, each tour is operated and overall for the period it is stated above, regardless of when the tour is booked. All prices are subject to modification without previous notice.
- REDUCTIONS: Children aged up to 4 years old carried free of charge provided no bed or seat in the bus is occupied, or meals offered. Children aged 4 – 12 years old are granted a 50% reduction of the official rate (except excursions No.1C, No.9A & No.9B).
- CANCELLATIONS: No cancellation fees unless last moment. The “NO CANCELLATION FEES” condition valid if a tour is cancelled within two hours prior to departure time.
- ITINERARIES: As specifically mentioned in each tour. In case of a force major and / or reasons beyond our control and events that occur after the tour departure, we reserve the right to modify the routing and alter the itineraries.
- BAGGAGE’S: Is at the risk of every individual passenger. “GALEA TRAVEL” and its agents cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to luggage while on our motor coaches or while loading and unloading. Rates quoted include handling one piece of luggage per person.
- LOST ITEMS: Small articles, coats, wraps, umbrellas, cameras, hand bags and any other items are carried on a motor coach are entirely under the care of the passenger who is cautioned of the risk attached to these being left in conveyances. Every effort will be made to retrieve lost or forgotten items. However, “GALEA TRAVEL” and its agents, in no way can be held responsible if such items are not retrieved.
- INSURANCE: Passengers are covered against injuries while on coaches only.