Travel by people with disabilities, also known as “disabled travel” or “accessible travel,” is on the rise. The travel industry is waking up to disabled travelers’ special needs by providing more services and greater accommodation. Meanwhile, the sheer abundance of information on accessible travel is astounding — much of it generated by disabled travelers themselves.
- Accommodation in a 3*, 4* or 5* hotel of your choice either Athens city centre or at the Athenian Riviera including breakfast daily.
- Transfers with specially modified vehicles from 2 – 4 wheelchair allocations and 7 guest in total.
- Tours as they are mentioned in the program above.
- Entrance fees to museums and archaeological sites as mentioned in the program above.
- English speaking qualified guides.
- English speaking escort form our office upon arrival and departure at Athens International Airport.