Organized Excursion – Tour of Spain
Spain has an area of 505,000 sq. km. and occupies most of the Iberian peninsula. It borders with France and Portugal and is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea. It also includes the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands archipelago as well as two cities on the opposite coast of Africa: Ceuta and Melilla. With higher mountains the Pyrenees, Sierra Nevada, Teide in Tenerife… With vast plateaus such as Castile, Manza. With fertile plains crossing the great rivers of the country: Evros, Tagus, Guadiana, Guadalquivir… The morphological puzzle of Spain is full of contradictions and differences. The population of the country amounts to about 40 million inhabitants. The official language of the state is the Spanish at the same time but Catalan, the Basque and the Galician language are officially used in the corresponding autonomous provinces. The Spanish constitution says it is a popular state, but most Spaniards assume the Catholic Christian religion. The constitution is constitutional parliamentary monarchy. The Spanish Constitution of 1978 sought to recognize the strong personality of the various regions of Spain. These are local governments with very important and great responsibilities. Today, Spain is divided into seventeen autonomous provinces and each one has its own local Parliament and its own governor elected by the people. Madrid (the capital of the country) is the seat of the Assembly of Members, consisting of 350 representatives are elected by universal proportional vote throughout Spain. And the Senate is the Upper House consisting of 225 senators elected by the majority system in each of the provinces. These two bodies exercise the legislative power at national level.
BARCELONA – VALENCIA – MADRID – TOLEDO
8 Days – Departures:
- 13 November 2022
IncludedGuided ΤoursNewslettersTravel InsuranceAirplane TicketsDinner
Not IncludedAirport TaxesPre-purchase TicketingSnackDrinksCrewFuelLunch GiftDrinks / Soft Drinks PackageTipsAccommodation TaxLiability & Professional Liability InsuranceHalf boardTour Operator InsuranceActivitiesFerry TicketsTransfer from and to the PortFull Day Cruise3* HotelTransportation by BusFull BoardGala and Shows NightGymAccommodationPort Fees / TaxesSwimming Pool4* HotelLeaderInsuranceExcursions - ToursBreakfastVAT5* HotelTransfer from and to the Airport
Athens – Barcelona
Barcelona – Figueres – Dali Museum – Girona
Barcelona – Valencia
Valencia – Madrid
Madrid – Toledo
Madrid – Athens
8 daysDepartures: 13 November 2022
13 November 2022
|Double||Single||Child 2 until 12 years old*|
HOTEL MEDINACELLI 4*
(price for all
(price for all
(price for all
HOTEL REY DON JAIME 4*
HOTEL GRAN VERSALLES 4*
|*Child’s price is based on one child΄s stay (up to 11,99 yrs), in the same room with two (2) adults in an extra bed.|
Flights with Aegean Airlines:
- A3 712 / Athens – Barcelona: 13:40 (departure) – 15:55 (arrival).
- A3 703 / Madrid – Athens: 16:40 (departure) – 21:10 (arrival).
- Airplane tickets economy class ATHENS – BARCELONA and MADRID – ATHENS with Vueling Airlines & Iberia.
- Accommodation in selected 4* hotels.
- Buffet breakfast daily.
- Four (4) meals (one (1) buffet meal in Valencia and three (3) buffet meals in Madrid).
- Transfers from / to airports / hotels abroad.
- Luxury air conditioned bus for all transportations as referred to the program.
- Guided tours / sightseeing tours according to the program.
- Experienced tour leader / guide from our office.
- Brochures / maps.
- Travel insurance (liability travel insurance).
- Special COVID-19 insurance.
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharge 145 €.
- Entrances to museums and archaeological sites.
- Headphones (whispers).
- Drinks – refreshments during meals and evening events in hotels.
- Everything that is not explicitly mentioned in the program or referred to as optional or proposed.
- For the purchase of Sagrada Familia tickets as well as Park Guell tickets – participation in the optional guided tour must be declared and paid upon your arrival at the hotel, on the first day, to our office attendant.
- The program is indicative. The final trip program will be given to you three days before your departure.
- The range of the tours is possible to change for the best performance of the program without missing anyone of them.
- In some departures the program takes place vice versa.
- Passport or new type ID is necessary for all excursions in Europe.
- Children up to 12 years old are travelling only with passport.