5 Days – Departures:
Every Wednesday and Friday from 10 January 2020 until 30 June 2020
TEL AVIV – LOD – GETHSEMANE – ZION HILL – MOUNT OF OLIVES – JERUSALEM – JERICHO (JORDAN RIVER – MOUNT OF TEMPTATION) – GALILEE (MOUNT TABOR – NAZARETH – CANA – CAPERNAUM – TIBERIAS) – MONASTERY OF THE CROSS
The term Holy Land refers to the areas of Palestine today and of Israel that have historical and religious value primarily for Christianity, but also for Judaism and Islamism. The most important of these are the Holy Sepulcher and Calvary in Jerusalem, the Cave and the Manger at the Nativity Basilica in Bethlehem, the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem where our Lord was ascended, Gethsemane also in Jerusalem where the Assumption of Virgin Mary happened, Bethany where Lazarus was resurrected, Nazareth where the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary happened, Mount Tabor, Cana, the Jordan River and other cities and locations. The Holy Land is not just a place of pilgrimage. It is a crossroads of peoples, cultures and religions that travelers must enjoy and experience with all their souls. This trip has all the elements of search.
ATHENS – TEL AVIV – LOD – GETHSEMANE – ZION HILL – MOUNT OF OLIVES – JERUSALEM
JERUSALEM (CITY TOUR)
JERUSALEM – JERICHO (JORDAN RIVER – MOUNT OF TEMPTATION)
JERUSALEM – GALILEE (MOUNT TABOR – NAZARETH – CANA – CAPERNAUM – TIBERIAS)
JERUSALEM – MONASTERY OF THE CROSS – TEL AVIV – ATHENS
Price per person:
With stay in Jerusalem:
|890 €||1.090 €||840 €|
|With stay in Bethlehem:|
SHEPHERD PLAZA HOTEL 4*
|770 €||970 €|
*Child’s price is based on one child΄s stay (up to 11,99 yrs), in the same room with two (2) adults in an extra bed.
Flights with Alitalia Airlines:
AZ 823 / Athens – Tel Aviv: 06:10 (departure) – 08:10 (arrival).
AZ 822 / Tel Aviv – Athens: 19:50 (departure) – 22:05 (arrival).
- Air tickets ATHENS – TEL AVIV – ATHENS with Alitalia Airlines.
- Overnight stay in a 4* hotel in Jerusalem with half board.
- Transfers from / to airports abroad.
- Guided tours / excursions as mentioned above.
- Greek-speaking guide / escort of our office.
- Local agent services.
- Liability insurance.
- Travel insurance (check for benefits).
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharges 160 €.
- Entrances to museums, historical & archaeological sites & the cable car to Mount of Temptation, the taxi transfer to Mount Tabor: 30 € per person approximately.
- Tips optional.
- Everything that is mentioned as optional or proposed, and everything that is not explicitly mentioned in the included.
- The above rates are valid for 20 persons, if the number of participants is less than 15 persons there is a charge of 100 €.
- We would like to inform you that due to the security process at Athens Airport and Tel Aviv there is a delay in the security check’s made by the security auditors. Please be patient.
- The leader / guide is in Tel Aviv and you meet him on your arrival there.
- To travel outside the EU you necessarily need a new type of passport that has been issued for the last five years with a validity of 6 months from the date of your arrival in the country of destination.
- To enter Israel there is no need for a visa for Greek passport holders.
- The currency of Israel is the New Israeli Shekel (ILS). The Euro – shekel exchange rate, although volatile, is usually close to the ratio of 1 € = 3,95 shekels (ILS). To exchange Euro (€) with Shekel (ILS), we recommend that you use the in-airport exchanger or those within the hotel.
- You are entitled to one (1) 20kg luggage, and one (1) hand luggage per person.
- Please be advised that at the airports that will be used for your departure and your return, you will be subject to extensive and thorough luggage inspection where you are prohibited from transporting: A) sharp objects (scissors, pocket knives, knives, nail files, eyebrow tweezers, nail clippers and more). B) Liquids over 50ml (shampoos, bubble baths, perfumes, cosmetics, soft drinks and more), unless purchased from Duty free (within the airport).
- In the Jerusalem area, and more specifically in religious sites, to allow entry, clothing must be modest and clothing should cover the elbows, shoulders, knees and ankles, particularly in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre or the Wailing Wall or the Tomb of Jesus. Married women must have their head covered with a scarf. Apart from the sacred places and the old city, the way of clothing is similar to that of our own country. It is recommended that you have comfortable footwear (low or no heel) that meets the requirements of the trip.