8 Days – Departures:
06, 13, 20, 27 July 2019
03, 10, 17, 24, 31 August 2019
07, 14, 21, 28 September 2019
26 October 2019
Dalmatian Coasts. Beautiful beaches, thousands of islands, mild climate, Mediterranean landscape, rocks and limestone formations that give raw material and whitish color to the historic towns and villages of the coastline, the Deep Alps in the background… These are the images of the Dalmatian dream, attracting more and more visitors every year on the Adriatic coast. Bays, Virgin Islands, many within shoreline, and well-organized marinas attract sailors and yachts. Dalmatia is divided into three sections: to the south, where the crown jewel, Dubrovnik, and many islands, the most mountainous and untapped central, with tourist center Split and the most sophisticated “Italianista” north, with its capital Zadar. Relaxed rhythms, cities with an intact-historical-historical center and beautiful medieval squares, as well as a close but majestic costiera, invite you to discover them.
ATHENS – TIRANA
TIRANA – SVETI STEFAN – BUDVA – KOTOR – DUBROVNIK – TREBINJE
TREBINJE – DUBROVNIK
DUBROVNIK – MOSTAR – SPLIT – TROGIR – SIBENIK
SPLIT – ZADAR – PLITVICE LAKES – ZAGREB
ZAGREB – POSTOJNA CAVES – LJUBLJANA – ZAGREB
ZAGREB – BELGRADE – NIS
NIS – ATHENS
Prices per person:
Trebinje (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
*Child’s price is based on one child΄s stay (up to 11,99 yrs), in the same room with two (2) adults in an extra bed.
- Transportation, travel by luxury coach.
- Seven (7) overnight stays in selected 3* or 4* hotels.
- Half board daily.
- Tours, excursions as per program.
- Experienced leader / escort of our office.
- Liability insurance and travel insurance up to 75 years old.
- Checkpoint 20 €.
- Entrance to museums, sightseeing, Plitvice Lakes (about 34 €), Postoina Cave (about 25,90 €).
- Drinks during meals.
- Municipal city taxes of approximately 14 € (payable locally).
- Everything that is not explicitly mentioned in the program or referred to as optional or proposed.
- The program is indicative. The final trip program will be given to you three days before your departure.
- The range of the tours is possible to change for the best performance of the program without missing anyone of them.
- On some departures, the program is also inversed.
- Children’s rates apply for stay of a child (up to 12 years old) in the same room with 2 adults, in an extra bed except for exceptions.
- Children traveling by accompanying one of the parents, need a written consent of the other parent from the police station or Citizens Service Centers.
- On combined road and air trips, coach seats are alternating.
- For road trips, the per person charge per cabin (with return): AB2 +65 € / A2 +80 € / A4 +25 € / AB3 +30 € / A3 +35 €.
- At the hotels a credit card or an amount is required as a guarantee, which is refunded upon check-out.
- Passport or new type ID is necessary for all excursions in Europe.
- Children up to 12 years old are travelling only with passport.