8 Days – Departures:
15 June 2019
20, 27 July 2019
03, 10, 17, 24 August 2019
21 September 2019
Dalmatian Coasts. Beautiful beaches, thousands of islands, mild climate, Mediterranean landscape, rocks and limestone formations that give raw material and whitish color to the historic towns and villages of the coastline, the Deep Alps in the background… These are the images of the Dalmatian dream, attracting more and more visitors every year on the Adriatic coast. Bays, Virgin Islands, many within shoreline, and well-organized marinas attract sailors and yachts. Dalmatia is divided into three sections: to the south, where the crown jewel, Dubrovnik, and many islands, the most mountainous and untapped central, with tourist center Split and the most sophisticated “Italianista” north, with its capital Zadar. Relaxed rhythms, cities with an intact-historical-historical center and beautiful medieval squares, as well as a close but majestic costiera, invite you to discover them.
ATHENS – SPLIT
SPLIT – PLITVICE LAKES – KOZINA
KOZINA – TRIESTE – RIJEKA – OPATIJA – KOZINA
KOZINA – POSTOJNA CAVE – LJUBLJANA – KOZINA
KOZINA – ZADAR – NEUM
NEUM – DUBROVNIK – NEUM
NEUM – KORCULA ISLAND – NEUM
NEUM – SPLIT – TROGIR – ATHENS
Prices per person:
Neum (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
*Child’s price is based on one child΄s stay (up to 11,99 yrs), in the same room with two (2) adults in an extra bed.
Flights with Croatia Airlines:
OU 305 / Athens – Split: 21:55 (departure) – 22:30 (arrival).
OU 304 / Split – Athens: 18:30 (departure) – 21:05 (arrival).
- Air tickets ATHENS – SPLIT – ATHENS with Croatia Airlines.
- Overnight in 3* Superior & 4* Hotels.
- Half board daily (breakfast and dinner daily except 1st day dinner).
- Transports, journeys as mentioned in the program with a modern air-conditioned coach
- Guide / escort from our office.
- Travel Insurance.
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharge 180 €.
- Checkpoint-city entry 20 € payable locally.
- Entrance to museums, palaces, archaeological sites, ferry ticket for Korcula Island.
- Hotel city taxes 14 € total payable locally.
- Drinks, tips, porterage, e.t.c.
- Everything that is not explicitly mentioned in the program or referred to as optional or proposed.
- The program is indicative. The final trip program will be given to you three days before your departure.
- The range of the tours is possible to change for the best performance of the program without missing anyone of them.
- On some departures, the program is also inversed.
- Passport or new type ID is necessary for all excursions in Europe.
- Children up to 12 years old are travelling only with passport.