4 Days – Departures:
Daily from 12 January 2020 until 20 March 2020
Venice is a city built on a group of 118 small islands separated by canals and joined together by bridges. It is located in the homonymous marshy lagoon stretching along the coastline between the estuaries of the Po and Pia River. Venice is renowned for the beauty of its location, its architecture and its works. The entire city is listed as a World Heritage Site along with its lagoon.
ATHENS – VENICE
VENICE (CITY TOUR)
VENICE (OPTIONAL EXCURSION IN VERONA)
VENICE – ATHENS
Price per person:
HOTEL ELITE MESTRE 4*
|395 €||475 €||365 €|
|HOTEL KETTE 4*||675 €||775 €|
*Child price is based on one child’s stay (up to 10,99 yrs), in the same room with two (2) adults in an extra bed.
Flights with Alitalia Airlines:
AZ 717 / Athens – Rome: 05:55 (departure) – 07:00 (arrival).
AΖ 1471 / Rome – Venice: 08:05 (departure) – 09:10 (arrival).
AΖ 1480 / Venice – Rome: 19:05 (departure) – 20:15 (arrival).
AΖ 722 / Rome – Athens: 21:50 (departure) – 00:45 (arrival).
- Air tickets ATHENS – VENICE – ATHENS with Alitalia Airlines.
- Three (3) overnights with a buffet breakfast at a 4* hotel in Mestre or the canals.
- Transfer from / to airport to the hotel.
- Greek-speaking walking tour of the city.
- Luggage cost up to 23 kg.
- Liability travel Insurance.
- Airport taxes & fuel surcharges 180 €.
- Porterage, tips.
- Entrances at museums, archaeological sites and monuments.
- Vaporetto and travel expenses during the tour.
- Tax of the city of Venice 4 € per person per night in 4* hotels, which is paid directly at the hotel.
- Everything that is not explicitly mentioned in the program or referred to as optional or proposed.
- The program is indicative. The final trip program will be given to you three days before your departure.
- The range of tours can be changed due to the timetable of flights, holidays and days closed to the museums for better execution of the program without having received any of them.
- Passport or new type ID is necessary for all excursions in Europe.
- Children up to 12 years old are travelling only with passport.