5 Days – Departures:
Every Wednesday from 08 May 2019 until 16 October 2019
The “golden city,” as it is often called Prague, is the capital and largest city in the Czech Republic. Built on the Vltava River, Prague was fortunate to stay almost unnatural from the two world wars, making it a diamond from the past. In recent years, Prague has experienced explosive growth and today it is a major economic, cultural and tourist center. The Czechs are peaceful people and are distinguished for their hospitality and the prices you will meet in Prague, although significantly higher than in the past, are moving at reasonable levels. Prague is an important destination for the Greeks, resulting in the large and central restaurants and cafes being able to find the catalogs in Greek language.
ΑTHENS – PRAGUE (OLD TOWN CITY TOUR)
PRAGUE – CESKY KRUMLOV (OPTIONAL)
PRAGUE – KARLOVY VARY
PRAGUE – CASTLE VISIT
PRAGUE – ΑTHENS
Price per person:
HOTEL DIPLOMAT 4*
|595 €||755 €|
HOTEL 987 4*
|665 €||865 €|
HOTEL GRANDIOR 5*
|785 €||1.065 €|
*Child’s price is based on one child΄s stay (up to 11,99 yrs), in the same room with two (2) adults in an extra bed.
Flights with Aegean Airlines:
A3 864 / Athens – Prague: 08:20 (departure) – 10:00 (arrival).
A3 867 / Prague – Athens: 15:45 (departure) – 19:15 (arrival).
- Air tickets ATHENS – PRAGUE – ATHENS with Aegean Airlines.
- One (1) luggage 23 kg per person.
- Transfers from / to Prague airport.
- Four (4) overnights in Prague at the hotel of your selection with breakfast.
- Two (2) meals at local restaurants.
- One (1) meal during the cruise at Voltava river.
- Tour of the Old Town of Prague.
- Tour at the Prague Castle.
- Full day tour to Karlovy Vary.
- Greek-speaking tour escort – guide.
- Travel insurance with extra benefits.
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharge 150 €.
- Entrances to museums, palaces and to various attractions.
- Everything that is mentioned as optional or proposed, and everything that is not explicitly mentioned in the included.
- The program is indicative. Τhe final trip program will be given to you three days before your departure.
- The range of the tours is possible to change for the best performance of the program without missing anyone of them.
- Passport or new type ID is necessary for all excursions in Europe.
- Children up to 12 years old are travelling only with passport.