5 Days – Departures:
14 June 2019
19, 26 July 2019
02, 09, 16, 23 August 2019
GIFT THE EXCURSION ΤΟ SINTRA – CASCAIS – ESTORIL
Lisbon. Perhaps the most nostalgic city of Europe. Built on the estuary of the largest Iberian River, the Tagus, it has twenty centuries of history and a modern soul, combining the cosmopolitan vibrancy of a modern city with an old-fashioned aura. To experience it as it suits it, you must have a mood for walking uphill and downhill in the picturesque districts of Alfama and Mouraria, which have “begun” the melancholy fado, and in Bairro Alto, the heart of Lisbon, vibrant with life. Known for its shops and nightlife, the Bairro Alto is full of trendy restaurants and bars alternating on the same street as the traditional taverns, the tascas, where you will hear an original fado.
ATHENS – LISBON
LISBON – SINTRA – CASCAIS – ESTORIL
LISBON – ATHENS
Price per person:
DOM PEDRO LISBOA 5*
|665 €||895 €|
*Child’s price is based on one child΄s stay (up to 11.99 yrs), in the same room with two (2) adults in an extra bed.
Flights with Aegean Airlines:
A3 720 / Athens – Lisbon: 20:35 (departure) – 23:00 (arrival).
A3 723 / Lisbon – Athens: 17:15 (departure) – 23:10 (arrival).
- Air tickets ATHENS – LISBON – ATHENS with Aegean Airlines.
- Accommodation in selected 5* hotel.
- Breakfast buffet daily.
- Transfers from / to airport and hotel abroad.
- Tours / excursions according to the program.
- Leader / escort of our office.
- Newsletters / Maps.
- Travel Insurance (Liability).
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharge 145 €.
- Entrances to museums and archaeological sites.
- Everything that is not explicitly mentioned in the program or referred to as optional or proposed.
- The program is indicative. Τhe final trip program will be given to you three days before your departure.
- The range of the tours is possible to change for the best performance of the program without missing anyone of them.
- In some departures the program takes place vice versa.
- Passport or new type ID is necessary for all excursions in Europe.
- Children up to 12 years old are travelling only with passport.