8 Days – Departures:
Every Thursday, Friday and Sunday from 01 March 2019 until 30 June 2019
A visit to Jordan is a journey through time. The imposing Hellenistic, Roman and Byzantine monuments, the Red Sea, the Dead Sea – the large saltwater lake and the lowest point of the earth, near the coast of which were found the famous manuscripts of the Old Testament, the gorge of Petra and the Arabian Nabatean tribe, the impressive lunar landscape of Wadi Ram and many more hidden “secrets”, contribute to make the trip to Jordan rich in images and unique in experiences!
ΑTHENS – AMMAN
AMMAN (GUIDED TOUR) – JERASH – AMMAN
AMMAN – MADABA – NEBO – BETHANY – PETRA
PETRA (ALL-DAY VISIT)
WADI RUM (JEEP SAFARI) – AQABA
AQABA – DEAD SEA
DEAD SEA (FREE DAY)
DEAD SEA – ATHENS
Price per person:
EVERY THURSDAY, FRIDAY
2 UNTIL 12
Flights with Royal Jordanian:
RJ 132 / Athens – Amman: 13:35 (departure) – 15:45 (arrival).
RJ 131 / Amman – Athens: 10:25 (departure) – 12:50 (arrival).
- Air tickets ATHENS – AMMAN – ATHENS with Royal Jordanian.
- Seven (7) overnight stays with half board in a 4* or 5* hotel of your choice.
- Transports with a luxury coach for all your transfers.
- Greek-speaking Tour guide for all the days of the trip.
- Entrance to all the sights mentioned above.
- Carriage to Petra, from the main gate to the entrance to the gorge.
- Two (2) hours of jeep safari in Wadi Rum.
- All taxes including 16% government and 10% service charges.
- Free Liability Insurance and Medical Care.
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharge 370 €.
- Personal expenses.
- Drinks at meals.
- Visa at this time is free of charge (upon receipt of passports prior to arrival).
- Transport strollers in Petra.
- Tips 20 € per person.
- Everything that is mentioned as optional or proposed, and everything that is not explicitly mentioned in the included.
- The program is indicative. The final trip program will be given to you three days before your departure.
- The range of the tours is possible to change for the best performance of the program without missing anyone of them.
- Prices have been calculated for a minimum participation of 15 people. In case of smaller participation, a charge will be incurred.