6 Days – Departures:
12 June 2019
Dubrovnik is a city of 43.770 inhabitants in Dalmatia, Croatia. For centuries Venice was the most important port of the Venetians in the Adriatic and today a popular tourist center. The city has its own airport. The old city of Dubrovnik has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1979.
ATHENS – TIRANA
TIRANA – SVETI STEFAN – BUDVA – KOTOR – DUBROVNIK
DUBROVNIK – KORCULA ISLAND – DUBROVNIK
DUBROVNIK – TIRANA
TIRANA – ATHENS
Prices per person:
*Child’s price is based on one child΄s stay (up to 11,99 yrs), in the same room with two (2) adults in an extra bed.
- Transportation, travel by luxury coach.
- Two (2) overnight stays in Tirana, at hotel Doro City 4* or similar.
- Three (3) overnight stays in Plat, at hotel Villa Plat 3* or similar (overnight stay may also take place in Trebinje).
- Half board daily.
- Tours, excursions as per program.
- Experienced leader / escort of our office.
- Liability insurance and travel insurance up to 75 years old.
- Checkpoint 20 €.
- Ferry ticket for Korcula Island, entrance to museums, sightseeing etc.
- Everything that is not explicitly mentioned in the program or referred to as optional or proposed.
- The program is indicative. The final trip program will be given to you three days before your departure.
- The range of the tours is possible to change for the best performance of the program without missing anyone of them.
- Children’s rates apply for stay of a child (up to 12 years old) in the same room with 2 adults, in an extra bed except for exceptions.
- Children traveling by accompanying one of the parents, need a written consent of the other parent from the police station or Citizens Service Centers.
- On combined road and air trips, coach seats are alternating.
- For road trips, the per person charge per cabin (with return): AB2 +65 € / A2 +80 € / A4 +25 € / AB3 +30 € / A3 +35 €.
- At the hotels a credit card or an amount is required as a guarantee, which is refunded upon check-out.
- Passport or new type ID is necessary for all excursions in Europe.
- Children up to 12 years old are travelling only with passport.