5 Days – Departures:
13, 26 June 2019
03, 10, 17, 24, 31 July 2019
07, 09, 14, 16, 21, 23, 28 August 2019
04, 11, 18 September 2019
BARCELONA – FIGUERES – GIRONA – DALI MUSEUM – GAUDI
Barcelona is the capital of Catalonia and the second largest city in Spain. Today it is the second most important city of the Spanish state in terms of population and economy after Madrid. Its metropolitan area has a population of 5 million, of which 4.5 million live in particular in 36 municipalities in the urban area, making it the largest metropolis in the wider Mediterranean area. Barcelona is one of the most desirable cities for weekend tourism in Europe and has a good quality of life. Rich cultural life (the city’s children are Salvador Dali, Juan Miro, Anthony Gaudi and for a while Pablo Picasso), the Mediterranean climate, great entertainment opportunities (many bars, good clubs) and entertainment (some very good museums such as MNAC and MACBA) and good jobs. For years, it has been considered one of the most developed cities in Europe, making the most of its visibility during the 1992 Olympics, which it has organized with great success. It also has a very good metro network that will surely be your basic method of transportation during your visit. The weather is Mediterranean with soft wet winters and sunny dry summers.
ATHENS – BARCELONA
BARCELONA – GIRONA – FIGUERES
BARCELONA – ATHENS
Prices per person:
HOTEL CIUTADELLA BARCELONA 4*
|685 €||845 €|
*Child price is based on one child’s stay (up to 11,99 yrs.), in the same room with two (2) adults in an extra bed.
Flights with Aegean Airlines:
A3 710 / Athens – Barcelona: 08:45 (departure) – 11:00 (arrival).
A3 711 / Barcelona – Athens: 11:50 (departure) – 15:40 (arrival).
- Air tickets ATHENS – BARCELONA – ATHENS with Aegean Airlines.
- Accommodation in selected 4* hotels.
- Buffet Breakfast daily.
- Transfers from / to airport and Barcelona hotel.
- Guided tours according to the program with a local guide.
- Brochures / maps.
- Experienced tour leader / guide from our office.
- Travel insurance (Liability travel insurance).
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharge 145 €.
- Entrances to museums and archaeological sites (about 20 € Spanish village and Dali museum).
- Everything that is not explicitly mentioned in the program or referred to as optional or proposed.
- The program is indicative. Τhe final trip program will be given to you three days before your departure.
- The range of the tours is possible to change for the best performance of the program without missing anyone of them.
- On some departures, the program is also inversed.
- Passport or new type ID is necessary for all excursions in Europe.
- Children up to 12 years old are travelling only with passport.