6 Days – Departures:
02 January 2020
ROVANIEMI – SANTA CLAUS VILLAGE – SNOWMOBILE SAFARI – REINDEER FARM – HUSKIES FARM – RANUA ZOO – HELSINKI – TALLINN
Travel to the unique Finland. A journey that promises unique moments in the days of the epiphany in the heart of Lapland. Visit to the festive Rovaniemi where we will stay for 3 nights and the glamorous Helsinki which will keep us company for 2 more nights. These enchanting cities, unique in history and culture, with incredible white landscapes, challenge every traveler to discover their beauties! There awaits you, a snowmobile safari, a husky and a reindeer sleigh ride to Rovaniemi, a visit to Santa Claus’s village and meeting with him personally. Take a closer look at the animals that live in arctic conditions at the unique Ranua Zoo, the impressive Helsinki with its modern architecture and the medieval capital of Estonia, Tallinn.
ATHENS – ROVANIEMI
ROVANIEMI – SANTA CLAUS VILLAGE – SANTA PARK – SNOWMAN WORLD
ROVANIEMI – SNOWMOBILE SAFARI – REINDEER FARM – HUSKIES DOGS FARM
ROVANIEMI – RANUA ZOO – HELSINKI
HELSINKI TOUR – OPTIONAL EXCURSION IN TALLINN
HELSINKI – ATHENS
Prices per person:
(price for all
(price for all
*Child price is based on one child’s stay (up to 10,99), in the same room with two (2) adults in an extra bed.
Flights with Aegean Airlines & Norwegian Airlines:
A3 4090 / Athens – Rovaniemi: 09:30 (departure) – 14:10 (arrival).
D8 109 / Oulu – Helsinki: 17:00 (departure) – 18:05 (arrival).
A3 765 / Helsinki – Athens: 13:25 (departure) – 17:00 (arrival).
- Airline tickets ATHENS – ROVANIEMI and HELSINKI – ATHENS with Aegean Airlines.
- Airline tickets OULU – HELSINKI with Norwegian Airlines.
- Three (3) overnights at Metsahirvas hotel in Rovaniemi.
- Two (2) overnights at a 4* hotel in Helsinki.
- Use of the sauna in the hotels.
- Use of the pool in all hotels (where available).
- Buffet breakfast daily.
- Dinner daily.
- Meals daily.
- Lunch at Ice Restaurant in the village of Santa Claus.
- Transfer and visit to Santa Claus village in Rovaniemi.
- Arctic Circle Certificate.
- Snowmobile excursion with special clothes and boots.
- Reindeer farm visit and Reindeer sleigh ride.
- Husky dogs farm visit and Husky sleigh ride.
- Transportation as mentioned in the program.
- Transportation to Santa Park with optional entrance (36 € adult / 30 € child 3 to 12 years / child up to 3 years free admission).
- Transportation and entrance to the Ranua zoo.
- Transportation and entrance to Arktikum museum.
- Entrance to Snowman World in Santa Claus village.
- Specialized local leaders during the activities.
- Greek speaking escort – leader.
- One (1) hand luggage and One (1) luggage up to 20 kg.
- Travel Insurance.
- Liability Insurance.
- Information leaflet.
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharges of 220 €.
- Everything that is not explicitly mentioned in the program or referred to as optional or proposed.
- Evening excursion to the Northern Lights.
The Northern Lights can be seen in Finnish Lapland. Our position in the Arctic Circle gives us the best chance of seeing it. Our guide will take you out of town to get to the best spots to enjoy a Finnish picnic under the lights of the North Lights.
Duration: 3 hours.
Includes: Bus transportation, excursion meal with sausages, sweets, hot drinks and informations about Northern Lights from the local guide.
Price: 69 € adult / 52 € for children from 4 to 14 years.
- Optional excursion to Tallinn.
80 € adult / 60 € child up to 11 years (includes Helsinki – Tallinn – Helsinki ferry tickets, transfers to Helsinki and Tallinn, Tallinn tour, meal and dinner).
- Every person driving a snowmobile must be over 18 years old and have a valid driving license with him.
- Each participant in the snowmobile safari will be given the necessary clothing and equipment including: Overalls, boots, wool socks, gloves, scarf, fullface and helmet.
- Children up to 14 years of age sit on a sled pulling the snowmobile driven by a local escort for safety reasons.
- For younger children it is recommended that one parent sit with the child on the sled for their comfort and safety.
- Children over 14 years of age and over 140 cm high can sit behind their parents in a snowmobile while paying the price of an adult.
- The program is indicative. The final trip program will be given to you three days before your departure.
- The range of tours can be changed for better execution of the program without missing any of them.
- Passport or new type ID is necessary for all excursions in Europe.
- Children up to 12 years old are travelling only with passport.